Weevely is a stealth PHP web shell that simulate an SSH-like connection. It is an essential tool for web application post exploitation, and can be used as stealth backdoor or as a web shell to manage legit web accounts, even free hosted ones.
* More than 30 modules to automate administration and post exploitation tasks:
- Execute commands and browse remote filesystem, even with PHP security restriction
- Audit common server misconfigurations
- Run SQL console pivoting on target machine
- Proxy your HTTP traffic through target
- Mount target filesystem to local mount point
- File transfer from and to target
- Spawn reverse and direct TCP shells
- Bruteforce SQL accounts through target system users
- Run port scans from target machine
- And so on..
* Backdoor communications are hidden in HTTP Cookies
* Communications are obfuscated to bypass NIDS signature detection
* Backdoor polymorphic PHP code is obfuscated to avoid HIDS AV detection